Sunday, March 30, 2014

So.. Here it is.. My first post...
.
.
.
.
Writer's block already.. Not a good way to start.
Well.. Hi Y'all, My name is Jessie, and Welcome to Jessie Does Life:)
This is just a blog about my adventures, my stories about what I'm experiencing in College, and my trials and tribulations. I'm not writing for anyone but my future self, so if I discuss something uncomfortable.. that's unfortunate. It's my blog.
I am 21 years old, and am currently a Junior at Texas A&M University. I'm from a little po dunk town up in North Texas, and my family is about as Redneck as it gets. (My dad has a blog about that too). I was raised to be independent, I was raised to be a leader, and I was raised to know right from wrong.
Life is simple. It's everything else that's hard. So here I am.
Let the adventures begin.
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment