Sunday, March 30, 2014

Maybe Not An Exciting Life

       So this weekend wasn't very exciting. It was the first weekend in a while that I didn't go home, which is a shocker.
      Saturday morning I participated in Big Event, which is the largest student run, one day community service project in the nation. I think we had roughly 20,000 students sign up to help the community by doing yard work and other various activities for the lovely citizens of Bryan/College Station.
     I had an absolute blast. I could not have asked for a better group to have done it with, nor could I have asked for a prettier day.
     Saturday afternoon I helped my Fiance pack and load up for his trip back home. He's going to be starting his adventures without me. I can't blame him, his life shouldn't revolve around mine, but I still feel a little sad, and selfish.
     This morning was very uneventful as I took my lovely fur-child Jynx to the park and we studied for several hours.
    That's right, I studied for consecutive hours. This semester I'm finishing off my business minor, and I cannot believe how much I fell in love with it. Hindsight is 20-20, because I really should have done a business major. Oh well.
     This plan for this week looks like work, work, a couple tests, and then some more work.
     More than likely going home this weekend.
That's all in the life for tonight.
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment