Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A little bit more..

Today was a rough day. Tuesday's usually are. I can feel the semester winding down and the stress building up. Test after quiz after project after final, it's becoming a bit of a cluster.

Let me tell you a little about who I am and what I did growing up.
I am an independent woman. I'll post about how I feel about independence in my next post.
I am a redneck's daughter, and that automatically makes me a redneck. By Choice of course.
I was raised knowing respect is earned, not given, love is passionate, and choices are a big part of life.
I have my daddy to thank for all the lesson's I've learned,
And my momma to thank for all the mendin' of the learnin'.
I wish on Shooting stars,
I dream big dreams,
I have a really bad tendency to only like movies I've seen before.
It's an exhausting, vicious cycle.
I'm very simple minded and speak what I mean, in the kindest way possible.
So that's a rough draft of what it means to be me. This blog thing is kind of hard when you don't really care too awful much of what others think, or say, or feel.
Oh well.
That's all in the life tonight.
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment